- Vietnam’s largest investment banking team
- Extensive knowledge and broad relationships in Vietnam
- Established relationships with international investors
- Provide proprietary research and deal execution, primarily focused on cross-border M&A and fund raising
- We invest in Vietnam-based companies with our own capital and along with other investors
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., is a principal fund and boutique investment bank founded in 2009 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our principals have decades of combined experience in global investment banking, with over US$30 billion in deals executed globally. VCP possesses a unique combination of deal execution expertise and a broad network of relationships with international investors, investment banks, and Vietnam corporates and decision makers.
VCP is a team of investment bankers, attorneys, and accountants, supported by a global platform with partners in the U.S., Thailand, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Taiwan. VCP has the depth of knowledge and the breadth of experience to provide and execute a full range of services for our clients.
What sets VCP apart:
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., provides investment banking and advisory services to a diverse client base including:
- Foreign investment banks—We partner with foreign investment banks to advise international investors
- Foreign strategic and financial investors—We offer advisory services on M&A and investments into Vietnam
- Local investment funds—We advise on entry and exit situations in traditional private equity deals
- Vietnamese companies—We advise local companies in raising funds from international investors, M&A, and JVs
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., has broad relationships in the Vietnam markets with law firms, accounting firms, private equity funds, banks, local companies and government entities.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., manages a property fund for Vietnam Ventures and Partners and Tanzanite International, that has acquired about 40 hectares of beachfront land in Ho Tram, Vietnam, becoming one of the largest land owners in the area. VCP will begin to develop beach front properties in 2015 and 2016.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., also manages a principal investment fund focused on the public markets in the United States and Asia. VCP is also an investor in assets and companies in Vietnam.