Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., is a principal fund and investment bank based in Vietnam. Its principals have combined decades of experience in global investment banking, with over US$40 billion of executed deals globally. It possesses a unique set of expertise and network of relationships with international investors, investment banks and Vietnam decision makers. Comprising of investment bankers, lawyers and accountants, supported by a global platform with partners in New York, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan, VCP has the breadth and depth to provide a full range of services to our clients. As Vietnam continues its growth, VCP intends to become the bridge between international capital and Vietnam.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd.:
• Vietnam's largest investment banking team
• Extensive knowledge and deep and broad relationships in Vietnam
• Extensive relationships with international investors
• Provides comprehensive proprietary research and deal execution, primarily focused on cross-border M&A and
• Invests in Vietnam based companies with its own capital and along with international investors
VCP provides investment banking and advisory services to a diversified client base including:
• Foreign investment banks - partner with foreign investment banks to advise international investors
• Foreign strategic and financial investors - assist and advise on M&A and investments into Vietnam
• Local funds - advise in entry and exits in traditional private equity deals
• Vietnamese companies - advise in fundraisings from international investors, M&A, and JV's
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners., has broad relationships in the Vietnam markets including law firms, accounting firms, funds, banks, local companies and government entities.
VCP, Vietnam Capital Partners Ltd., also manages a principal investment fund focused on public market in the U.S. and Asia. Due to its extensive knowledge of and relationships in Vietnam, VCP is also an investor in assets that require significant restructuring.